OET Training @ METIER
Metier Institute, Pioneer in OET coaching in New Delhi provides the best OET Test preparation for Nurses to get their OET Training to pursue overseas career opportunities in popular destinations which accept OET score like Australia, UK, Ireland, and New Zealand. At Metier OET Coaching is well designed to suit the need for Nursing candidates who are going to appear OET Exam .Our Experience Language and subject specialist help to achieve your OET Score. Systematic class schedule, regular evaluation and mock tests, extensive practice and study materials will be a unique opportunity for medical professionals to achieve their OET score.
Salient Features of Metier OET Training
- Score OET B+ in First attempt.
- Improve the Overall effective Communicative English in Healthcare context.
- Enhance the candidates ability to face the exam conditions (English Environment).
- Daily Role play and Individual Speaking sessions.
- Comprehensive Writing classes handled by 16 years experienced faculty.
- Tips and techniques to score high in OET Reading and Listening Module.
- Audio & video classrooms and online practice arrangements.
- Regular evaluation and mock tests to strengthen the chance of scoring high in OET exam.
- A complete distraction free study environment and more.
What is OET?
The Occupational English Test (OET) is a special language proficiency test for medical and health professionals who want to apply for overseas Migration and Employment opportunity. Mostly Health Professionals whose first language is not English. The Test also measures the language ability of health professionals for their registration and the ability to practice in an English-speaking country.
OET Preparation Course content
OET Writing, OET Speaking, OET Reading, OET Listening.
- Letter writing including but not limited to: formal and informal letters, patient referral letters, hospital admissions letters, reminder letter to patients, patient discharge letters etc.
- Speaking using tone| diction| fluency| accuracy & volume, which covers typical patient scenarios in Australia
- Pronunciation and appropriate language for when dealing with people in all contexts e.g. hospital settings and private clinics
- Functional language, taking patient histories, giving explanations, giving advice, aggression conversation and giving re-assurances
- Dealing with children, teenagers, adults and older Australians
- Australian health care sector – understanding the role of different government departments and understanding public and private health enterprise
- Speed reading and comprehension for all components of the OET test
- Reading for specific purposes – understanding the text and being able to answers specific questions relating to the text.
- Health professional’s grammar in writing and speaking for the OET test.
Clubbing / Combining OET Test Results in two different OET exam sittings
Nursing & Midwifery Council / NMC UK allows clubbing of the results obtained in only two OET Test sittings. The grade of any module should not go below C+ grade in either appearance.
This is either a myth or a misunderstanding that NHS UK permits to sit in any one particular OET sub-test or module separately. So, it’s clear that those who want to combine two OET results should sit in all four OET sub-tests each time.