Maternity and Child Welfare Officer: 1 post unreserved
Level 7 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 44900-142400)
Degree or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a
Experience in family welfare programme:
1 year for degree holders
2 years for Diploma holders.
The last date of online submission of
applications is 23rd April, 2019 at 5.00 P.M.
1. The posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status stationed
at Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
2. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through
ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of application is made available on AIIMS, Jodhpur official website
i.e. http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. The link for submission of online applications in respect of above said
posts along-with other relevant information is available on the website. The last date of online submission of
applications is 23rd April, 2019 at 5.00 ,. No Documents including online application form is required to
be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them, along with
proof of payment (a Copy of challan /online payment receipt) for their record.
3. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility
for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications failing
which their application will be rejected.
4. The On-line application will close 23rd April, 2019 at 5.00 P.M. The candidature of such applicants who fails
to complete the online application submission by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no
correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
5. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one posts, he/she is required to fill the form separately through
On-line mode only.
6. The Candidate must ensure that their recent Photo with Name, selected Government approved Photo ID
which you will bring to enter Examination Venue and Signature should be clearly visible in preview at
the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in
preview on website, that means photo/signature is not as per the AIIMS, Jodhpur prescribed and in that case,
your application will be rejected. The candidates are requested to be careful while uploading your photo and
signature. Both must be visible clearly on Online Application form.